Coronavirus in Colorado, May 14: A look at the latest updates on COVID-19
Yesterday, President Donald Trump praised Colorado’s coronavirus response in a meeting with Gov. Jared Polis in Washington, D.C. On the other hand, Polis would not elaborate on whether he was impressed with Trump, saying “He’s the president that we have.”
In Colorado’s latest coronavirus update, the state reported the first outbreak linked to a child care facility. While hospitalizations continue to level up, the statewide death toll rose to 1,062.
At 11:30 today, an air parade will fly over the Front Range as a way to raise funds and honor frontline health care workers.
Throughout the day, we will share the latest coverage from Denver Post journalists on the coronavirus outbreak on this page. Also, bear in mind The Denver Post relies on support from its readers to provide this in-depth coverage of the coronavirus outbreak, so please consider buying a subscription if you haven’t already.
Here are the updates from May 13.
- The near future of Colorado’s restaurants could depend on our biggest asset: the outdoors
- Expect double-digit unemployment rates for the rest of 2020, economists warn
- Colorado schools plan for students to retrieve belongings left behind when pandemic hit
- More symptoms, no slam-dunk drugs: What we now know — and still don’t know — about the coronavirus
- These Colorado cities and counties require masks be worn in public places
- These Colorado counties have extended their stay-at-home orders
- Frequently asked questions about coronavirus in Colorado
- Coronavirus timeline: An in-depth look at COVID-19 in Colorado
- Colorado coronavirus map: Where are cases being reported?
- Colorado unemployment FAQ: How to apply, details about missing PINs and more
- Do I have the coronavirus? Here’s what to do if you’re not sure.
- Colorado coronavirus housing FAQ: Resources for renters and homeowners
- How social distancing works and what it means for you
- Inside Colorado’s growing anti-shutdown movement
Join our Facebook group for the latest updates on coronavirus in Colorado.
Source: Read Full Article