High blood pressure symptoms: NHS reveals way to lower bp
Blood Pressure UK reveals ways to get more fruit and vegetables into your diet.
The website recommends the following tips:
1. Top cereal with a handful of berries or stewed fruit
2. Have mashed banana or avocado and sliced tomato on your toast in the morning
3. If you’re having eggs for brekkie, serve them with grilled tomatoes, mushrooms or wilted spinach
4. Eat a side salad at lunch or at least of two portions of veg
5. Add salad to sandwiches and wraps
6. Stir in grated or chopped vegetables and pulses to pasta sauces, soups and stews
7. Bulk up meat dishes with veggie alternatives, such as lentils
8. Snack on fruit and vegetable crudités during the day.
If you have concerns about your bp, it’s advisable to consult your doctor.
Learning the warning signs of hypertension is also recommended.
For more advice, visit the NHS website.
- High blood pressure
Source: Read Full Article