How do you want to live in old age?
Learn from the parentsHow do you want to the ages of life?
MIRROR KNOW has developed an eight-week care-Coaching, which helps to accompany the elderly parents in a competent manner. This is the eighth and thus last part. The other parts can be found here.
In the past few weeks you have engaged in Coaching with a topic that many people hide from: the aging of their own parents and, ultimately, the own Older. Who is not yet so close to the concrete Situation, can see this Coaching as a kind of prevention.
In many of the Exercises that we have presented here, the focus was primarily to develop a stable bond with the parents, or to strengthen and to get a practical way of dealing with questions, help and care. In this last unit, mainly to herself.
“I think it is worth a lot, if you come out of the dull discomfort and specifically with the ageing of employees, since signs of age and previous frailty to come with a high probability on us,” says the psychology Professor Katja Werheid, this Coaching KNOWLEDGE, together with the MIRROR-Team has developed.
In addition, the age also affects the question of how we are our own life. Therefore, a kind of self-reflection is the last task: “What is important to me? What I want to change? What I have learned in relation to growing old?” Please answer the following five questions, either in your head or in writing to:
- How will I deal with my parents in the future? Where I found weak points that I want to change? What would make me fun and joy in dealing with my parents and my family?
- Where do I want to act adult: me, on the one hand, delimit, on the other hand, open and relaxed stay? My parents, my brothers and sisters, but also other people such as partners, work colleagues or friends?
- How I want to live even if I’m older? With what partners, what friends, work, volunteer activities or Hobbies?
- What is important to me in life? What are the things I want to do now or experience, I realize maybe only a few years?
- What I find beautiful at the age? What I could celebrate now and more in my life get?
Have you answered these questions, or at least part of the? Consider now the completion of the coaching, whether there is a single knowledge that you have gained in the past few weeks in terms of their own age, and the relationship to their parents. So much would be achieved: Because it is often even quite small changes in the handling of one’s own family, to produce a big difference.
Read more on the subject at the MIRROR :
Discount organize now!: “You keep your favorite Dildo, but you throw the other 15 away”
Final tip: Try on every case, and the regularity in the contacts with their ageing parents. Whether you are on the phone once a week or daily, is not decisive. It is important that you do it reliably.
We wish you a nice time with your families.
To each output LEVEL of KNOWLEDGE a practical, easy to implement Online Coaching suitable to its respective folder theme.
Each Coaching session lasts eight weeks. During this time, you will always receive on Friday by E-Mail a exercise unit that can help you to make your life better. Here is the Newsletter:
MIRROR KNOW 5/2018: order At Amazon
MIRROR KNOW 5/2018: Meine-Zeitschrift.de order
LEVEL of KNOWLEDGE in the Abo